Terms and Conditions
- Only Canadian residents, who have been prescribed SPINRAZA for spinal muscular atrophy, are eligible to enrol in the SMA360 program (“SMA360”). Such individuals who are below the age of 18 at their date of enrollment will need to provide parental consent to be eligible for enrollment.
- The SMA360 program is a supervised patient support program sponsored by Biogen International GmbH (“Biogen”) and managed and administered by Partizan International Ltd (“Partizan”). Partizan will provide and deliver all components of this program.
- Involvement in the SMA360 program is designed to complement and support the prescribing instructions of the healthcare practitioner who is responsible for prescribing the relevant Biogen product for your condition (your “prescribing specialist”).
- The SMA360 program consists of a number of different components. The exact services you are eligible to receive will be based on your individual needs and your treating healthcare professional's preferences. The SMA360 program gives you access to the SMA360 website that displays information specific to Spinal Muscular Atrophy, your prescribed Biogen medication, and your individual wellbeing and health needs.
- Enrollment into the SMA360 program will occur via completion of a printed enrollment form by a prescribing physician that is then faxed or posted to the SMA Treatment Support programme system. Upon receipt of your enrollment request, the SMA Treatment Support team will verify your eligibility before your enrollment can be accepted. Once your eligibility has been confirmed you will receive your unique login to the SMA360 website email.
- You may opt out of the SMA360 program, or components of the program such as phone calls, at any time by contacting SMA360 Support at email@example.com.
- Biogen reserves the right to amend and/or cease funding the SMA360 program and/or terminate the SMA360 program without notice at any time.
- The information on this website is educational only and is not intended to be used for any self-diagnosis purposes nor to replace the advice of your doctor or healthcare professional. Please consult your doctor or healthcare professional if you require further information about SMA and its management.